This dress was designed by Jess Torres, a "Survivor Leader" in the anti-trafficking movement and the Survivor Leadership Program Coordinator at The Coalition to Abolish Slavery and Trafficking (CAST) as well as Co-Chair of The National Survivor Network. Jess named this dress after a Los Angeles based group of survivors that she is a part of called "Resilient Voices". "The Resilient" is a simple-yet-elegant maxi dress with off-the-shoulder sleeves and pockets. Did we mention that this dress is plus-size friendly?
- Model wears XSmall. Height: 5'9", Bust: 34", Waist: 25.5", Hip: 33"
- This dress is designed to fit roomy. If you'd like a more fitted look, we recommend sizing down.
- Dress measurements:
XS S M L XL Bust 33 35 37 40 43 Waist 28 30 32 35 38 Hip 36 38 40 43 46
FABRIC + CARE
- Black: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Aubergine: 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors or separate. Tumble dry low or hang flat.
MADE WITH LOVE
This dress was designed with purpose and sewn with dignity. With every purchase, you join with us in our mission to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking in Nepal.