Traveling Humanitarian Photographer, Esther Havens, knows a thing or two about functional yet chic clothing. We see this played out in her 2019 wrap dress design. This dress features a long skirt and 3/4 length sleeves. With an adjustable tie around the waist, it's up to you whether you want to show a little leg or keep things concealed. Add a scarf or layer it with a sweater if you desire a more modest or cozy look.
- Model wears XSmall. Height: 5'9", Bust: 34", Waist: 25.5", Hip: 33"
- This dress runs small. If in doubt, we recommend sizing up.
- Your body measurements in inches:
XS S M L XL Bust 28 30 32 35 37 Waist 22 24 26 29 31 Hip 25 26 28 31 33 Length 47 47.5 48 48.5 49
FABRIC + CARE
- Black: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Golden Fern: 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Forest Green: 100% Organic Cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors or separate. Tumble dry low or hang flat.
MADE WITH LOVE
This dress was designed with purpose and sewn with dignity. With every purchase, you join with us in our mission to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking in Nepal.